Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Size Matters

February 15, 2006

Tokarau Beach, New Zealand

5:31pm

Please excuse the lack of post, but for the last five days or so I have been battling some odd form of stomach flu, which finally has turned the corner and allowed me to begin eating real food again. I had a nice fever for 36 hours (since gone) and was basically never far away from the toilet as the word urgent would come into play quite often.

The bonus? I lost 6.3 lbs in one week! Steph calls me Mary Kate Olsen as I was relishing in the fact a solid sickness allowed me to lose a substantial amount of weight in a week where I was already on the path to losing my projected two lbs. I say if I have to suffer a couple of sleepless nights and have to poo through the eye of a needle oh, every thirteen minutes, bring it on! I will be a whisper of my former self by the time we get home. 38 waistline jeans? It’s Jason calling. Remember when I was nine and I could slip into you with ease? Well spread your legs again here I come!

Wait a minute. That didn’t sound right.

There really is nothing else to report. Oh, a little tidbit. After almost jokingly sending out pictures of our boy to a couple of agencies, our little Hudson has an appointment with head of the kids division of Ford Modeling Agency on March 21st in Toronto. And of course Steph has already received potential work from a company she sent a resume to a couple of weeks ago.

Me?

Well, with a son and wife working I can concentrate on what I do best. Shit, what was that again?

Oh, here are a couple of pictures of Steph and the biggest telegraph (English) cucumber I have ever seen.

And it’s not just the length, check out the girth.





Insert your own jokes accordingly.

Love to all,

J.